Extract from Reiki Vibes official eBook My Journey With Reiki
How to Really Change Your Life
The basic idea behind the Law of Attraction as we generally know it, is really simple. The thoughts and feelings we are creating and focusing on, are constantly attracting things into our life. It’s pretty easy, right? So why does it seem to work extremely well for some of us ,while for others, it doesn’t matter how hard we try. It just seems impossible for us to attract anything we want into our life…
Let’s try to go deeper, and find some practical answer that can help us live the life we are dreaming of. The 3 main problems we face while working with the Law of Attraction are:
- That little voice in our mind, which represents our fears and our own self limiting beliefs. This voice constantly give us all the reasons why we can’t achieve something.
- We tend to forget that we are the sole person responsible for everything that happens in our lives. We generally praise ourselves when things goes well and start to blame someone else (friends, ex partners, the system…) when nothing seems to work around us. What we don’t realize, is that whatever happens on the outside in our life, it’s a projection of what is going on inside of us. The Law of Attraction is constantly at work, even if we are not aware of it. Energy is non-judgmental and doesn’t make any distinction between positive and negative. It just responds directly to our thoughts and emotions (E-motions=energy in motions)
The Two Magnets Theory
Imagine for a moment that you have two big magnets around your chest area. One is green and attracts positive things into your life. The other is red and attracts negative things into your life. Every time we use positive words (yes, words do carry energy within them) and affirmations, or we feel happy and grateful, the green magnet goes on and positive things start to happen around us. On the other hand, every time we feel angry and frustrated and we start to swear at everything and everyone around us (hey don’t get me wrong, I’m really good at that too), the red magnet goes on and we continue to attract negative situations. It’s not about suppressing your true feelings or pretending to be always positive. This doesn’t serve you, as it is false and makes you live an illusion. If you want to use the green and red magnet theory while working with the Law of Attraction, start to deeply know yourself, and particularly the way you respond to any given situation. It is true that life is full of highs and lows. But you will find out that most of the time we substantially over react and over think a situation and that on many occasions we could have sorted it out in a far easier, less stressful way. We perpetuate and significantly increase our own suffering. Problems are there of course. But we generally do a great job of making them a lot bigger and more problematic than they really are or really need to be. As the Buddhist saying goes ‘pain is inevitable, suffering is optional’.
3. The Law of Attraction is just one of The Seven Hermetic Principles (The Kybalion) we need to learn and understand if we are serious about creating the life we are dreaming of. They are as follow:
The Seven Hermetic Principles
- The Principle of Mental-ism: Everything in the Universe is Mind. This principle defines the true nature of energy, matter, and the way you can influence them mastering your mind. To put it simply, if you start with the wrong mind-set, you are setting yourself up for failure. If you want to attract or manifest something in your life, then start by thinking that you can do it, that you can achieve it and that you are worth it. Change your mind-set and you will start to create a new reality.
- The Principle of Correspondence: As above so below, as within so without. This principle explains what is known today as The Law of Attraction. How we feel internally (our thoughts and emotions) will determine what we will manifest in our outer reality.
- The Principle of Vibration: Nothing rests, everything moves, everything vibrates. This Principle explains how everything in the Universe is made up of energy vibrating at different wavelengths and speeds. The higher the vibration, the higher the position on the scale. For example if you want to attract more money in your life, start to “vibrate” as someone who is already there. If you feel happy, grateful and content with what you already have, the Law of Attraction will respond consequently.
- The Principle of Polarity: This Principle helps us understand how positive/negative, hot/cold or light/dark are expressions of the same thing, but at two different extremes. Like the two faces of the same coin. Every time we go through a difficult moment, we always find ourselves in a better position once out the other side. The next time something happens, try not to think of it as a (negative) problem. Start to change your perception of it into a (positive) occasion which has the potential to change and improve your life.
- The Principle of Rhythm: Everything in the Universe has its own rhythm and its own cycle. Every single person on the planet has a certain rhythm to their life. If it’s not happening for you right now, it doesn’t mean it will never happen. Keep working hard, keep focused and everything will happen when the time is right.
- The Principle of Cause and Effect: For every action there is a reaction. Everything happens for a reason. There are no accidents or coincidences in the Universe. This Principle helps us understand that whatever will happen to us in the future, it will be a direct consequence of what we are doing right now. Are you doing enough, are you putting enough effort to support the change you want to see in your life?
- The Principle of Gender: Masculine and Feminine energies are present in everything that is created in our Universe. Gender is in everything and everything has its own masculine and feminine principles. Regardless of gender, each one of us has within themselves masculine and feminine energies. Feminine energy is very expansive, creative and fluid. While planning, structure and control characterize masculine energy. Both are necessary, and complement each other. Bringing balance between the two within ourselves, will greatly improve our ability to attract and create what we want in our life.
Reiki&The Law Of Attraction
Reiki is an amazing tool to have when we are struggling and we find it hard to work with The Law of Attraction. When we feel angry, stressed, frustrated or depressed, our outer reality will be a projection of this emotional state. Reiki healing has a direct influence on our negative feelings, removing mental, physical and emotional blockages, lowering our stress levels and greatly improving our mood. Removing blockages and re-establishing the natural flow of energy automatically raises our vibrations. In this state of well-being, acceptance and gratitude, it will be easier to attract anything we want in our life.
Follow this link to know more about Reiki Sessions in London
If you already practice Reiki, try the following simple exercise. Taking into consideration the Seven Hermetic Principles, write your goals, or things you want to see happening in your life, on a piece of paper. Fold it, draw the Connection Symbol on it, and while holding it between your hands, let the Reiki Energy flow. Concentrate on your breathing. While breathing in we celebrate life and abundance. While breathing out we release and let go of all the obstacles and blockages we are experiencing.
Follow this link to know more about Reiki Courses in London
During this meditation visualize yourself as being already there, living in abundance, being loved or driving that new car. Feel all the emotions arise inside your heart (happiness, love, joy, gratefulness) and hold them there for as long as you can. Keep this meditation going for as long as you feel necessary. Once you finish, carry that piece of paper with you during the day. Repeat this meditation every day and you will be surprised by the amazing results
It doesn’t matter how hard people tell you it’s going to be. Never stop pursuing your dreams. Be constant. Be ready to invest at least 10 000 hours (yes, 3 hours a day for 10 years) in reaching your goals. Of course it’s going to be a long and sometimes really difficult journey, but if you are really serious about it, never give up. You have all that it takes to create the life you are dreaming of. The only true limitations we have, are the ones present in our mind. Do you want to start a real Revolution?
Take back your true power as co-creator of our reality. Work on yourself, on your perception and the way you see everything that happens around you. Change your thoughts and emotions, and you will change the world.
- Rapid Reiki Reader http://online.fliphtml5.com/rnth/scjc/